Thursday, September 22, 2011

Here It Is!

I have had a blog on a different site for about two days.  And so far I have not liked it, but I like this alot better already! 

So here is the (new) new blog. Mostly i'll keep this one short.

I live in Nebraska and have never really been out of the state. I have a boyfriend named Jeremy, who I am sure I will vent about alot! If it gets annoying, PLEASE, tell me. I tend to get distracted or excited and rant. Like I am now!  Me and Jeremy have a dog, Kaylee, who we both adore.

We just got our own apartment and I just started a new job.  I work at a daycare, I also help out with Awanas once a week.

I will be blogging about my life, and things in my life. And also about Arbonne events, lines, and products!

I am also just starting off a second career as an Arbonne consultant. I am hoping to do it at least long enough to afford to go to college for respiratory therapy.

I would love and greatly appreciate any questions about Arbonne! Feel free to email me! I need clients, and I can't wait to share the amazing products with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment